Monday, March 30, 2009

Two Days...

Have you ever decided to do something and then realised you've opened a can of worms, and the worms won't go back in ?? Or the popcorn is popping and its overflowing out of the pot and the lid is lifted and no amount of holding it on will help keep it in.

Oh boy.

I decided my sewing area needed a makeover. What a crazy idea that was.

Two days later, I am still tidying it up, moving things, finding things and cleaning things.

My overlocker will probably cease now its not covered in dust.

My desk is actually a bankers green vinyl and I can see it now.

I even found my long lost Gingher scissors !

I've also found that by having this space in order, has led to me having a cleaner more ordered kitchen !

Scary ~ and its only been two days !

I am looking forward to finishing, so I can make it a mess again. I'm sure that won't take two days or more to achieve ;)

2 comments:

  1. Dear Aunt Lynette,

    Thankyou for our sweet little bags, our Mom has popped them into our easter baskets so that we discover them in the morning.

    We will love them lots and lots!

    xo Hinckley, Belle and Baby Persia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you girls !! I hope you've had a fun Easter. Look forward to a photo...better go blog spotting;)

    xo

    ReplyDelete