Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Forever Faded...

Here is my faded quilt cover, I didn't realise cotton would fade merely "sitting" in a room with no sunlight hitting it......I know better now :(

Photobucket

Onward and upward.....

They say "don't judge a book by its cover" ~ here is why :

Photobucket

Now that looks tidy and under control (doesn't it.......?)

Photobucket

Well....maybe not !!

Its only 3 months since Christmas, and definately time to put Santa away!

Photobucket

or maybe not.......

Photobucket

We made it to the supermarket. Gotta love the way a trip to buy a mop turns into $106!!! Its one expensive mop! Anyway, get it home and I had two kids fighting over who was going to use it first. I find it rather incredible that my youngest two fight over who is going to do it because it would BE a fight to get my eldest two to use it. I don't know when life was simple, but it sure isn't atm.

4 comments:

  1. Hi, I love your cupboard with the material in the door, it looks lovely. All you white furniture is so nice. I would like to get around to doing something similar at home, when I find the time;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL it has taken a long time to get as little as I have done done....I have before and after photos of my cupboard ~ maybe its another blog !! I'm not a purist of "all white", I have three different whites LOL....Antique White USA, Chalk USA and Berkshire White. I believe theres a "paint" you can use now that saves you sanding now. I haven't used it yet, but getting tempted. Paint it on and 40 minutes later you can paint. That would speed things up and be quite motivating.

    ReplyDelete