Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thanks for Friends

Many thanks to Holly for my new blog banner !!! Isn't it lovely ! One day soon mine will look as pretty as everyone elses LOL.....

On my travels today the latest addition to our house came across my path.....I need to find a name for her ! Suggestions welcome.

She is patiently awaiting Easter now and looks happy I adopted her. She really didn't belong among the pile of junk at the op shop where I found her.

Photobucket

Lucky shes not chocolate and I don't have to eat her !

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I think 'Buttercup' might be a good name for your lovely bunny, or perhaps 'Daffodil', I was trying to think of some yellow flowering Australian plants but only came up with 'Wattle' or 'Grevillea', not very inspiring me thinks. Please do blog about you blanket quilt you mentioned, I would love to see the photos and read all about it. Love Gill

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a real beauty! Does the name Primrose strike a cord at all?

    ReplyDelete
  3. After much deliberation, its official !! She is PrimROSE.....she won't be around much longer and will be hiding until next Easter !

    ReplyDelete